Khan Mohammad Murdhar Mosque is an ancient mosque located in the Atashkhana area of the old Dhaka city of Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. It was built in 1706 AD during the reign of Nayeb Nazim Farrukhshiar.
According to historian Muntasir Mamun, it was built by Khan Muhammad Mridha on the orders of Qazi Ibadullah, the chief of Dhaka. He ordered the construction in 1704-05.
Currently, the archeology department of Bangladesh government maintains this mosque.
Khan Mohammad Mridha Mosque, dhaka, bangladesh