The Juyushi Mosque was built by the vizier Badr al-Jamali who was Amir al-Juyush for the Fatimid Caliphate. The mosque was completed in 478 AH/1085 CE under the patronage of Imam-Caliph al-Mustansir Billah. It was built on an end of the Mokattam to ensure a view of Cairo.
Entrance for Al Ebageah, Al Abageyah, El Khalifa, Cairo Governorate 4253060, Egypt
Leave a Reply ·